From latest research findings and eye-opening presentations to engaging, interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information and sophisticated clinical applications. After attending this in-depth, four-day conference, you’ll walk away with what you need to add this 21st century medical specialty to your existing practice. We’ll even show you how you can become certified in Age Management Medicine.
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) would like to encourage qualified speakers who wish to become members of our faculty to submit for consideration.
The Conference Planning Committee will review all submissions. Preference will be given to credentialed faculty at the medical professional level who have an expertise in their field and have the ability to provide comprehensive learning materials for the course syllabus. Topics that reflect non-commercial, new or cutting edge evidence based information for Age Management Medicine clinicians and include the theme of this event are preferred. All faculty and presentations must adhere to ACCME standards.
Areas of interest in which the AMMG Planning Committee would like to receive submissions for the November 2016 Conference are:
- Lifestyle Modification, Obesity, Stress, Exercise, Mind-Body, etc.
- Telomere, Telomere Biology, etc.
- Personalized Medicine, Topics in Genomic Medicine, Clinical Genomic Medicine, Epigenetics, etc.
- Hormones and Hormone Replacement
- Early Detection and Prevention of Cancer and other Disorders of Aging
- Microbiome and Gut Health
- Fecal Transplant as it might pertain to Age Management Medicine
To submit a request to present please send these items in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firm title
- Description of the lecture