From latest research findings and eye-opening presentations to engaging, interactive panel discussions with experts to introduce and update physicians on the latest science-based clinical information and sophisticated clinical applications. After attending this in-depth, four-day conference, you’ll walk away with what you need to add this 21st century medical specialty to your existing practice. We’ll even show you how you can become certified in Age Management Medicine.
Plan ahead to join us at this dynamic conference. It will help move you and your practice forward. You’ll walk away armed with the knowledge and approaches needed to immediately add age management medicine to your current practice as well as what you can do to make it your full-time specialty.
The General Conference Curriculum will Include These Highly Instructive Topics:
- New Cancer Markers
- New Testing for Cancer
- New Devices for help with Sleep Apnea
- Placental Stem Cells for use with Muscle & Brain Function
- Blood Transfusions for Rejuvenation
- High Dose Melatonin
- Optimizing Testosterone without using Testosterone in Men
- Gut Health
- Brain Health
- Genetics and Epigenetics in the Clinic
- Genomics and Nutrition
- Female Sexual Interest Arousal Disorder
- Sexual Enhancers
- Calcium: Nutrient and Toxin
- Nutrients and Foods to Reduce Inflammation
- Low Dose Naltrexone
- Stress Management in the Prevention of Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.
- And many more
PLUS - Four Ground-Building Full Day Pre-Conference Thursday Tracks:
Pre-Conference Track 1:
Hormone Use in the Clinical Setting
Pre-Conference Track 2:
Medical Uses of Marijuana, CBD and / or Derivatives for Aging and Age Related Disorders and Disease
Pre-Conference Track 3:
Office Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Clinician
This track is none CME. Presented in conjunction with the American Academy of Microneedling
Pre-Conference Track 4:
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Clinical Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
This track is presented in conjunction with the Warrior Angels Foundation a 501(c)(3) non-profit Organization.
Special AMMG events on Wednesday, April 25th:
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) would like to encourage qualified speakers who wish to become members of our faculty to submit for consideration.
The Conference Planning Committee will review all submissions. Preference will be given to credentialed faculty at the medical professional level who have an expertise in their field and have the ability to provide comprehensive learning materials for the course syllabus. Topics that reflect non-commercial, new or cutting edge evidence based information for Age Management Medicine clinicians and include the theme of this event are preferred. All faculty and presentations must adhere to ACCME standards.
Areas of interest in which the AMMG Planning Committee would like to receive submissions for the April 2018 Conference are:
- Hormones and Hormone Modulation
- Peptides in Age Management
- Nutrition & Supplements
- Weight Loss
- Precision Medicine and Age Related Genetic Testing and Treatments
- Regenerative and Cell Based Medicine
- Disorders or Aging-Early Prevention, Early Detection and Treatment
- Gut Health
- CBD (Cannabidiol), Cannabis - evidence based uses in Age Management
- Office Based Aesthetics
- Medical Marijuana for use in aging and age related illness.
- Hormones and Hormone optimization
- Sexual dysfunction in men and women
- Precision Medicine & Clinical Uses of Genomics in Age Management
To submit a request to present please send these items in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV or Resume
- Firm title
- Description of the lecture