Accreditation April 2017
Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine
April 27-30, 2017
This live educational program is designed for physicians and other healthcare providers involved in age management medicine.
The goal of Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine will be to provide relevant clinically based content on Age Management Medicine to improve patient care.
• Describe the science and the evidence basis for the use of IV Nutrient Therapy
• Discuss Complex Age Management Medicine Cases
• Recognize the link between traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the disruption of neurosteroid and hormone production
• Explain the evidence based science behind hormone replacement therapy and when it may be medically indicated as a treatment protocol
• Discuss new evidence based treatment concepts and scientific protocols in Age Management Medicine
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of CMEsolutions and Age Management Medicine Group. CMEsolutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CMEsolutions designates this live activity for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Utah Nurses Associations are members of the Western Multi-State Division of the American Nurses Association.
CMEsolutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program is approved for 26.0 contact hours (2.600 CEUs). ACPE Program Number: 0274-9999-17-006-L04-P
Faculty and Disclosures
CMEsolutions requires everyone in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any relevant financial conflict of interest they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified conflicts of interest are thoroughly vetted by CMEsolutions for fair balance, scientific objectivity of studies mentioned in the materials or used as the basis for content, and appropriateness of patient care recommendations.
No member of CMEsolutions or Age Management Medicine Group has any relevant financial relationships to disclose.
There are registration fees for participation in this conference as outlined on the website.
1. Complete sign in sheet
2. Attend accredited sessions
3. For credit log on to URL: http://agemed.org/April2017/Accreditation/
4. PLEASE NOTE: URL available beginning April 27, 2017
5. Complete evaluation, credit request form, and download or print credit statement
Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine may contain discussion of unlabeled and/or investigational uses of agents not approved by the FDA. Please consult the prescribing information for each product.
There is no commercial support provided for this educational conference.
CMEsolutions Privacy and Confidentiality Policy: www.online-med-edu.com/privacypolicy.pdf
CMEsolutions can be contacted at email@example.com.